Friday, October 9, 2020

Magical Friday: Come on in my Kitchen by Robert Johnson

 Happy Friday, my friends. I am juggling a lot of things right about now. Doing my best to stay up with all on my sweet blog. So the rest of the Fridays for October, I am going to do Magical Fridays in honor of Halloween.

First, remember there is going to be a Full Moon on Halloween. It's a blue moon and this is going to be a Full Moon in Taurus. Be ready for that extra pack of energy in the air on that night. It is going to be a different Halloween for most of us but you can still tune into the magick wherever you are at.

Up today is the song Come on in my Kitchen by Robert Johnson. Who as the legend goes, sold his sold to the devil to have musical success. I had no idea until today he is part of the 27 club. People who died at 27 which include: Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse.

There is a bit of magic in the song. Here are the lyrics: A nation sack is what most would call a mojo bag. It gives the song a whole different spin thinking of it like that. Sing along with Rohert Johnson. Enjoy. Come back next Friday, for a another Magical Friday in October

Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm
Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm
You better come on in my kitchen
Well, it's goin' to be rainin' outdoors
Ah, the woman I love, took from my best friend
Some joker got lucky, stole her back again
You better come on in my kitchen
It's goin' to be rainin' outdoors
Oh, she's gone, I know she won't come back
I've taken the last nickel out of her nation sack
You better come on in my kitchen
It's goin' to be rainin' outdoors
Oh, can't you hear that wind howl?
Oh, can't you hear that wind would howl?
You better come on in my kitchen
Well, it's goin' to be rainin' outdoors
When a woman gets in trouble, everybody throws her down





No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...