Thursday, May 28, 2020

Creative Notebooks: Part Trois








Happy Thursday, my friends. Sharing with all of you, my new creative journal! I love making these composition notebooks for myself. Make them pretty and unique to me. Fill them with all my wild, creative and intuitive ideas for my whole life. It is also a different kind of journaling. It a great way to keep all my creative ideas together. I love going back to look at old ideas I had.


     

My process is very in the moment. I pulled these images that spoke to me. This is lovely but I felt it didn't have enough of me. I needed more of my "Shellness".




I put in one of my favorite pictures of me as a little girl. To honor that part of me that still is alive and watching what I do as an adult. I put in two other quotes and then put a picture of my father on it too. I still do ongoing work to heal things between my father and me. Though a person dies, it doesn't stop the relationship. I love my father. I wish I had known him better.


I already have been writing ideas down. With this creative upswing in my life, despite the uncertain times, I am excited about my future. All that the great and wondrous manifestations that are coming in my life. Do you keep a creative journal? Please share in the comments, I love to know.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...