Thursday, February 27, 2020

Happy Swan of Dreamers Day.: February 27th

Happy Thursday my friends.My sweet blog is 12. Wow!!
I want to thank all my long time subscribers and my new ones for
taking time out of your day to read my blog.
I know blogging isn't as popular as it once was.
I still enjoy doing it. I'll keep Swan of Dreamers
up as long as I have love, time and creativity to keep
it going.



Here's a sweet virtual cake to share as I celebrate
this day.



Here is my very first blog post.
Rereading this reminds me that you just have to start.
The best way to learn is in the doing of it. That's how
you gain experience. Wishing you all a wonderful
Thursday. Remember, you are always welcome here
at Swan of Dreamers.


1 comment:

Dena Miller said...

Happy Birthday to Swan of Dreamers!
xoxo

May the 4th Be With You

 Today took a very exciting turn for me today. I did my May the 4th Be With You post for the day on my main page and in my stories. Here is ...