Friday, January 17, 2020

Eartha, Eartha, Eartha

Happy Birthday to one of my all time favorite people:
Eartha Kitt. Since Friday is the day of love,
I found her best quotes that are full of self love. Enjoy.




“It's all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you,
rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit.”





“My recipe for life is not being afraid of myself, afraid of what I think or of my opinions.”





“I fall in love with myself, and I want someone to share it with me. And I want someone to share me, with me.”




“Aging has a wonderful beauty and we should have respect for that.”

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...