Friday, December 20, 2019

The Rise of Skywalker

I have been riding with Star Wars for now about
42 years. Holy moly that is a long time!! Yes,
I do love The Mandalorian. The episodes remind
me of wonderful one acts plays. Yes, Baby Yoda
is adorable.

via GIPHY


So when we last left,my beloved Luke Skywalker
saved the galaxy one last time and transformed
into The Force.

via GIPHY


Now, it's up to Rey, Poe, Finn with Chewie,
Threepio and Artoo to save the galaxy together.
Though sadly Carrie Fisher, left us way too soon,
Leia is still alive to help and Lando too!! Alas,
The Emperor is alive?!!

via GIPHY


My thoughts here.. Only three things I keep thinking about
in the Rise of Skywalker. That Lando lives! Perhaps,
Anakin shows up in The Force to help the galaxy.



And to see my Luke one last time...


By the time this post goes up, I'll be sitting in
the movie theater waiting to watch Rise of Skywalker.
Whatever happens, I'm excited to see the movie.
They say this is the last movie! Who knows five or
ten years around the line?

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...