Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tooting my own horn Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, my friends. Tuesday is the day of action. One of the colors for this day is red. Bold, sassy and sexy red. I feel inspired to talk about my creative businesses I have. It's always good to let people know what you are doing.

I am on depop. Here below are some of the lovelies I am offering.
Go check me out at depop.




Also, as many of you know I offer intuitive readings. I give readings with heart, honesty and kindness. If you ever wondered how it would be like, here is a video I did on my youtube channel. Swanofdreamers. It's the same name as my blog. I am planning on doing another one soon with my face showing.

If you are interested in a reading with me, go here.
My website is www.michelleofdreams.weebly.com

If you have any creative websites. Please share below. I love to support other creatives.

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring