Monday, September 23, 2019

Manifest Monday: Autumn or 99 days left



Happy Autumn, my friends!! This looks like a beautiful country Autumn road that I like toget lost in for a while. How was your summer? Was it all that you wished it to be? If so,that is great. If not, guess what you have another whole season to go on new adventures to.

This sweet Autumn faerie has come in to remind you that you have 99 days left of the year.

99 glorious days to manifest, make merry and be the best you can be as the year and decade ends. That's right. We will be going into a new decade.


Your book of Autumn for '19 hasn't been written yet. It starts today. Start anew. Make new resolutions. Make new dreams. Sail away to new destinations.One of my Autumn goals is to release at least 10-15 pounds. Do my best to deal with stress sweetly instead of overeating.



So wish me Autumn luck my friends. I look very Autumny in my orange sweater.I am wishing you all the best and brightest this season. Share with me in the comments your Autumn goals, dreams and wishes. I love to hear.

1 comment:

Robert Alvarez said...

Truly, Shell, it has been too long since I have visited your blog.

Indeed, in the Northern Hemisphere today, Monday, September 23, 2019, is the date of the Autumnal Equinox. In Western Astrology, that is also the date the Sun enters Libra, which according to my trusty copy of "Llewellyn's 2019 Daily Planetary Guide," was at 3:50 AM, Eastern Time.

For me, it is now officially Autumn; I have never understood why for so many people it is the day after Labor Day that Summer ends, but I digress.

In the meantime, the image you added to this post is beyond gorgeous! And I AM thoroughly looking forward to Mother Nature's palette of colors that one truly cannot create with a computer application.

Although I do love my smarphone and laptop, I remain "old school" in many ways.

May this Autumn's celebration of the Earth, and Season of the Switch Bless you and yours with Wealth, Health, and Happiness.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...