Saturday, August 17, 2019

Mae West august 17th

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite stars:Mae West.



Here is her screen debut from the movie Night after Night (1932).




"Too much of a good thing is wonderful" said Mae. I agree with that. Do you?


I love her films. She always got what she wanted: men, money or both.

via GIPHY


Diamond,fur,glam and sparkle is all Mae .
Underneath that her characters always had a big heart which I adore.



If you have never seen I'm No Angel, please do. Her chemistry with Cary Grant crackles on screen.

via GIPHY


This picture of her is when she was in her late 60's or early 70's.
She looks fabulous.



Now, for something truly outrageous...Mae West in Myra Breckenridge. The movie is just nuts.
I watched it only for Mae. She is 77 in this, still doing her thing. Enjoy!



Wait, there is more. She Done Him Wrong
Click on it and you can see Mae's first movie that she starred in.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring