Monday, July 22, 2019

Manifest Monday: Abundance




I was talking to a client, I was guided to tell her to be ready for her good fortune.Are you ready for your good fortune to come? When Lady Luck taps you on the shoulder,will you accept what is given? Or do you feel like you are unworthy or undeserving? Take five to ten minutes today to imagine how it feel to have the things,experiences and people you like to have most. Meditate on that.

For example for me, I have been happily obsessed with getting a Dior and Chanel Pink handbag. I feel somehow I will acquire them. It makes me happy to think about that. I am preparing my energy for part of my good fortune to manifest in a luxury handbag. I am saying yes. I know it is on the way. Abundance is a frequency. Tune into it with your imagination and feelings.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...