Monday, June 17, 2019

Sweet Honey Moon

Happy Full Moon, my friends. I am
looking forward to this full moon.
I have been feeling like my personal
freedoms have been curtailed with
added extra responsibilities for a few months now.
I am celebrating this by tapping into
the boundless energy of Sagittarius that
crowns this full moon.




Sagittarius energy is about freedom,adventure and optimism. That is right what I need. If your sun and moon sign is Sagittarius, then this is
your moon! What to do under this beautiful full moon. Here are a few suggestions.

♐ Think of the top five places you want to travel too. Then pick one to do research on what hotels or modes of transportation to get there.I want to go on a transatlantic voyage. So I love to dream with the Cunard cruise brochure.

♐ Wear something today that makes you feel free.

♐ Declare that a great and happy surprise is coming to you. Send bright sunny energy ahead in time. Be open to how it shows up in
your life during the week.

♐ Blast music that you love. Let your body flow and dance under the moonlight.

♐ Spend time on creating your Summer dream list. Summer starts on friday! Be ready to make the summer of '19 amazing.

As always, do what feel feels authentic and inspiring to you under this full moon.This is one of my favorite songs I like to play under a full moon.






Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...