Monday, April 15, 2019

Manifest Monday : Think on the impossible




The definition of the word impossible is incapable of being or occuring.
I like how people use the word impossible and flip it around to say I am
possible.

Seriously, what are the goals and dreams that you deem "impossible?" I
have found that many things we deem impossible aren't truly that. They may
be challenging or difficult that doesn't mean that it's impossible. Right
now, I like you to think of a dream or goal that you have labeled impossible.
Now, once you have in your head, let me show you how I unlock my impossible
dreams. Now, full disclosure all my impossible dreams haven't come true
yet, they will eventually. I know this because a lot of my impossible
dreams have come true!

via GIPHY


1) Acknowledge how far you are from your goal. Accept where you are.

2) Plan a first step toward your impossible dream. Make is small enough
so you can achieve it.

3) Spend time at least 3-4 times a week imagining for 5-10 minutes on
your dream. You can use all of your senses for this. When I was trying
to get pregnant, I act out how it feel to tell all my family and friends
how it felt to be pregnant.

4) Keep your dream goal to yourself. Only share with people who can support
you.

5) Be open to achieving help, guidance and other miraculous things for your
impossible dream as you continue.

6) Celebrate all the successful steps you have accomplished. No matter how small
they may appear.

7) Take stock of where you are every season. Then reshift your goals as you get
closer to your dream.

8) Don't get discouraged. Pour good energy on yourself and your impossible dream.

9) Repeat steps 1-9 as many times as you need.

This is what I have done to get pregnant with Jacob at 42, to release 60 pounds,
to achieve goals with my acting, etc. It works for me. Try these steps or take
the steps that resonate with you for your impossible dream.

Remember nothing is truly impossible. Keep going towards your dreams.
I wish you all the best.







Shellsigna

1 comment:

Robert Alvarez said...

Shell, I AM long overdue to comment on any one of your fantastic blog posts,

I love this nine-step process, especially considering that, in the Numerology of the Tarot, Nine (9) is the Number of Completion,

Also, the video features the late and great Whitney Houston, and the currently great Brandy Norwood. On her debut, Self-titled albun, "Brandy," on one of the spoken tracks, she talked about meeting some of her idols, Whitney Houston being one of them.

And now, she portrays Cassie Brown, Carlotta Brown's sister on "Star," the spinoff of "Empire."

Incidentally. Carlotta Brown is portrayed by THE Queen Latifah (another one of Ms. Norwood's idols, growing up).

As always, thank you for this blog, and for all you do for so many.

Wordless Wednesday: Spring