Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Happy National Unicorn Day


Happy National Unicorn Day, my friends. I have always loved Unicorns as far back as I can remember.



If you are a regular reader here at Swan of Dreamers, you know many
wordless Wednesdays posts feature unicorns.And on my Instagram, I like to show pictures that I call Unicorn sightings.



I also have been working on a not so secret ebook about unicorns as well. Which I one day, really need to finish. I know the unicorns have been patiently waiting for me to do so. Here is a fun unicorn fact for you. A group of unicorns are called a Blessing. Isn't that beautiful.



I know people debate whether they are
real or not? It depends on you. Believing
in unicorns for me makes the world feel
like a better place. Here is my unicorn name
from here.

Actually this describes me pretty well!


Like the saying goes, if you believe in
unicorns, they will believe in you! Happy
National Unicorn Day everyone.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring