Sunday, January 20, 2019

Snow Day

Happy Sunday. The land is now full
of ice and snow. Tomorrow here in The Bronx,
the temperature is going to drop to icy
levels.



I am a Winter baby. The snow and cold are old friends
to me. My fellow Tree friend: The Pine trees and I
come alive during this season. The best thing on a snow
day is to have your frig stocked with good food, movies
tv shows to watch, good books to read and a nice old
fashioned call to a good friend.

Snow and ice are quiet to me. The world is quiet.
All the noise is gone. I can only speak for myself.
I can hear the music of the uni-verse.

Here is a little more inspiration if you need it. Happy Snow day, my friends.


via GIPHY


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...