Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunshine Sunday : Delightful gifts

Happy Sunday. I love to buy myself gifts to keep
me motivated. To help divert my need to overeat
when life becomes challenging. I got this little
gem from ColourPop. They have pretty and affordable
makeup. I got this eyeshadow palette called Ooh La La




If you are interested in ColourPop, I have a link
below. If you do use my link, I get five dollar off
my next purchase. You will help keep me beautiful.😊

https://www.talkable.com/x/1Bn023

I also got this book. I know it's not Valentine season.
Love is always in season. I do adore Regency romances
especially the old ones from Zebra publishing.



I love ordering things, its like Christmas when my mail
lady says I have a package. What delightful gifts
have you gotten for yourself? I love to hear in the
comments.



Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...