Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Welcome September


Happy September, my friends. I enjoy Autumn, I do
like Summer. Since last week, I can feel the nip of
Autumn in the air. We are definitely in that in between
time between Summer and Autumn. A hint of Autumn magic
is in the air while the free spirit energy of Summer
begins to skip away.



Tommorrow, Jake starts second grade at a new school.
I am hoping all goes well. Over the Summer, some unexpected
personal revelations has popped up. That has me rethinking
many things. My word of the year,bliss,has played out
in ways that I could never had thought of. That is
the excitement of life, sometimes it can beautifully
surprise you.

Wishing you all a wonderful start to September.


Shellsigna

2 comments:

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dena Miller said...

Welcome September!!!
xo

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...