Monday, September 24, 2018

Happy Harvest Moon

Happy Harvest Moon, my friends. The doorway
of balance of the equinox is beginning
it's descent to the night. From now on,
the nights will start to be longer.

I love the crisp long nights at this
time of the year. All Hallow's Eve is
now a hop and skip away too.


Tonight's moon is in my moon sign of fiery Aries. All my sun and moon babies in the sign of Aries, it's your full moon. As laid back and peaceful I am, I rarely get mad a lot. When I do..yeah, I get revved up and all I can feel is that lovely anger coursing through my blood. What I love about my Aries moon is that I can channel that in my creativity or when I need to take a stand for myself.


Aries is the ram. Full of power, creativity, vitality and raw energy.
Red is the color of Aries. All shades of red from almost soft red pink
to strong blood red. If you need a pump of excitement or energy.
You can never go wrong with red. That can be wearing red
clothes/makeup, eating red foods, drinking red drinks or working with red crystals.

Wherever you are, make sure to bask and have fun under this full
moon. Wishing you all a beautiful Harvest moon.




Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...