Friday, August 24, 2018

One card Readings

Happy Friday. Friday is the day of love. Love in all forms. One of my favorite things I love to do is give readings. Over at my website: Michelleofdreams



I am offering one card readings for 11 dollars. I have a variety of oracle and tarot decks that you can choose from. This service for now will be via email. You can click on the link to purchase a reading. I accept pay pal. Once I receive payment, you can email me your one great question. You can purchase a reading this way too:
PayPal.me/MichieC


I also offer longer readings, if you wish.That can be done via telephone or skype.



Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...