Monday, June 11, 2018

Manifest Monday: Love

Happy Monday. A great way to kick off the day
is to focus on what or who do you love. Take five
minutes to do this.

Here are a few examples to spark you:

❤️ People you love.
❤️ Books you love.
❤️ Music you love.
❤️ Film and television you love.
❤️ Cherished memories.



This will bring up your energy. The more vibrant and
alive you feel the more in tune you are to manifest
what you desire. Honestly, it just feels good.

One of my cherished memories as a girl, is riding my
bike on my local bicycle path. Feeling free and enjoying
my own company. Even now writing this makes my heart feel
warm.

Wishing you all a wonderful and love filled
Monday.


Shellsigna

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...