Friday, June 1, 2018

Happy June

Happy June, my friends. June is named after the Roman Goddess named Juno.
She is the Goddess of love, marriage, fertility and children. June is known
as one of the most popular months to get married. Yes, that is not a coincidence.
On a side note, the full moon in June is also called the Honey moon. The Honey moon
is going to be on June 28th.



If you are happy in romantic love, then do things to strengthen the love you have
attracted in your life. If you romantic love hasn't come your way, keep that hope
alive. That means that Mr. Wonderful or Ms. Wonderful is right around the corner.
I truly believe Love is a frequency we have to attune to. The more you truly love
yourself, you attract people who will truly love you back.

When I was feeling a yearning for love, I play this song. It always made me wistful
and hopeful too. I have found A Dream is truly a wish your heart makes. Guess what?
Dreams do come true.






Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...