Friday, May 18, 2018

Goodbye Margot

There are certain scenes from movies that stamp
into your psyche. I was 9 when my mom took me to
see Superman:The Movie. One of my favorite scenes
in the movie is Lois' interview with Superman. It
does something that is rare today. Two characters
on screen talking and getting to know each other.




With the passing of Margot Kidder,it reminded me
of how much I loved her as Lois Lane. She brought
a similar energy that Carrie Fisher brought to
Princess Leia. Margot had intelligence, moxie and
vulnerability that shined in most of the roles she had.



One of my favorite later roles is when she guest started
on Law and Order: SVU with Chad Lowe. If you never seen
it, well let's stay it an episode that just stays with
you.



Here is this wonderful scene that is full of humor,
akwardness and romance. I do love Lois blue dress.




I like to think that now Margot and Chris can truly fly
together in the sky.



Shellsigna

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring