Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, my friends. Have a drink
with me. Toast to 2018. May all the best
and brightest come to you this year. May
you be open to receiving all the good that
has your name on it.




I like to think of 2018 as this beautiful
baby girl. Happy to be here and open to
joy.


Did you know it's also a Full Moon tonight
in the sign of Cancer. Use the emotional
watery energy of the Full Moon to fuel your
goals for 2018. Today is also my father's
birthday. He has been gone since 2002. I am
spending part of the day to think about him
and continue healing our relationship.
That kind of inner work is perfect for this
full moon. What you are called to do today
might be more light hearted than mine.
That is fine too.



Have you picked your word for the year? I have.
I will be sharing that in another post. Don't
forget that there will be another full moon
on January 31st. Two full moons in January.
My birth month is truly extra magical this year.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shell, first, may the Goddesses and Angels Bless your 2018, and beyond, with Health, Happiness, Love, Success, Prosperity, and Money.

Second, indeed, this is a very powerful year for Moon Magick. In addition to the Full Moon in Cancer today, Monday, January 1, 2018, there is a Total Lunar Eclipse and Full Moon in Leo on Wednesday, January 31, 2018, a Full Moon in Virgo on the same day Purim begins on Thursday, march 1, 2018, and a Full Moon in Libra the same date that Passover begins on Saturday, March 31, 2018.

I do not recall the last time I saw two months in the same calendar year that had two months with Blue Moons. Some great opportunities for long-term Workings and Healings!!

I feel so much more excited about this New Year, and about the myriad of vast opportunities that are ready for me, too.

As always, thank you for all you do.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...