Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Blue Moon, Shine Bright

Happy Wednesday. Last night, while I finally put Jake to bed for the second time.
The almost full moon streamed through my window. I sat up looking at
her full of sleep in my eyes. Tonight she will be at Full power. What a moon.
I thought who or what could personify the Leo Full Moon which is not only
a blue moon at a lunar eclipse. Though she is a Sagittarius, Tina for me
embodies all that Leo Moon energy



Rockstar power and passion poured into a beautiful soul. Tina not only survived
but thrived to become the legend she still is. With those sultry red lips and
leo like dark blonde mane, she embraces her power with full bodied reverly.



So what do you need to truly embrace about yourself?
Where is your own personal power and are you ready to use it wisely?
Just three soulful questions for this Full Moon. As always, do
celebrate in what way feels good to you.

via GIPHY

Happy Full Moon, my friends.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shell, I must admit, I had not originally planned to comment on this post.

Frankly, I have felt quite insulated from the outside world, these last few weeks. And I did not feel the Energy of the Blue Moon/Lunar Eclipse in Leo; which is saying a lot.

After all, in addition to my Celestial Mother, the Goddess more commonly known as Isis, being a Full Moon Goddess, my Rising Sign is Leo, and my Natal Moon-Sign is Aquarius, which is the Polar Opposite of Leo. I have long known that people have the characteristics of their Polar Opposite Sign Energies.

However, the Astrologer in me was intrigued by your reference to Tina Turner, so I did a little research. Ms. Turner's Birthday is November 26, so she is on the Cusp of being a First Decanate Sagittarius and a second Decanate Sagittarius (which would make her Sub-Sign Leo).

Second, she has Pluto in Leo, and given that Pluto (along with Uranus and Neptune) are generational influencers, Astrologically speaking, most of her the unknown and unknowable in her life had very Leo-like qualities. She also has Moon in Gemini, and Gemini has a certain distinct similarities to Leo.

Finally, based on her Time of Birth, she could be either a Rising Sign Leo, or a Rising Sign Virgo. When she is performing, she is definitely radiating a Rising Sign Leo Energy, but since the Rising Sign is how we express ourselves in public, I have noticed that, in interviews, she definitely exudes a Rising Sign Virgo Energy and demeanor.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...