Monday, August 7, 2017

Full Moon Monday in Aquarius

Oh yeah, this is the Full Moon I have been waiting for. The full moon in Aquarius is often an adventure for me. The past two weeks , as I stated in another post, I felt very vulnerable and open. As if my heart opened up wider. It has for reasons that are too private to share here. They are good reasons. Now, that the Full Moon is almost here I feel stronger emotionally and deeper inner freedom.




For my fellow my Sun and Moon Aquarius babies, this is our moon. This Moon is packed with a lunar eclipse as well. The heavens are filled with magic, destiny and love for all of us. Aquarius for me is summed up with the word Freedom!

For everyone look at what the word Freedom means to you? Where are you Free in your life? Relish that. Where do you need more freedom in your life? Now, is the time to break those imposed chains. Break one chain at a time. I suggest getting a lovely blue, silver or white candle to light. Finding your favorite songs, dance with sweet wild abandon. Express yourself and get Free!

Wishing you all a wonderful Full Moon

P.S. If you feel overwhelmed by your feelings, that is normal. Gentleness with yourself is the key to dealing with all of your feelings.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring