Thursday, June 1, 2017

Joy for June

Happy Thursday and Happy June, my friends.

June, I believe, is the only month, named after a Goddess. It is named after the Roman Goddess Juno. Juno deals with marriage, love, fertility, pregnancy, childbirth and money.




Mine is the Month of Roses; yes, and mine
The Month of Marriages! All pleasant sights
And scents, the fragrance of the blossoming vine,
The foliage of the valleys and the heights.
Mine are the longest days, the loveliest nights;
The mower's scythe makes music to my ear;
I am the mother of all dear delights;
I am the fairest daughter of the year."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My word of the year is Romance. That word has flowed into my life in delightful and unexpected ways. June is the perfect month for Romance in all forms. What good things you like to be June kissed for you? More Romance? More money flowing into your life? Finish old creative projects or start new ones? Whatever it is, take today to time to think about what you most desire to manifest.


Wishing you all a wonderful bright and happy June.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...