Monday, March 13, 2017

Manifest Monday : Dive Deep




This is what I got from the energy of Mami Wata.
Do you remember the things you did as a girl or boy that made you happy? Bring that childhood magic energy forward to now. Figure out how to infuse a bit of that energy in your manifestations as an adult.

I love music. When I was a girl, I loved to play records on our record player or tapes. This past week I've started ,when especially feeling stressed, I play more music out loud in my home instead of on my phone. Brings me energy and lightens my mood. It allows me to share more music with Jake too.

Dive deep and look at your childhood to find hidden magic to fuel your dreams.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...