Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello, my friends. It is that special time of year. Here at Swanofdreamers, I celebrate Love in all it's glory and beauty. If no one said today that they love you, know that I love you. I believe we are born for a reason. Know that you are magnificent and radiant.



Celebrate all the love you have in your life. Romantic, Family, Friend and Self love.



This sweetie wants to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. Before you go, here is my swoonworthy movie list, if you feel like you want to indulge your romantic side today. For those who don't know, Romance is my word of the year. Romance is a state of mind and action. Yes, you can Romance yourself and feel wonderful. Have a wonderful Love filled day!💝


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Valentines day beautiful Shell-sorry to be a bit late! x

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...