Monday, June 13, 2016

This space is for healing....

This weekend bullets, hate and madness has been front and center in the news. I watched a mother on TV crying about her son. She had no idea whether he is alive or not. It hurt my heart to see that.

I pray today for all the parents out there who have lost their children to violence. No parent should have to bury their child. I pray for those who have been victims of all the ugly isms in our world. I pray for those who wish to harm others to turn away from the hate in their hearts. I pray for all of us who wake up every day and do their best to stay in the light .

Love to you all.







Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shell, thank you so much for this post.

I must confess that the news of what happened this past weekend certainly hit me rather deeply, but I AM most thankful to have the support structures I have in place, both mundane and Mystical. I shall be ready to write about it on my other WordPress Blog in a day or two, as well.

Thank you so much for being the Lovely Light that you are, and for all your Prayers.

If nothing else, now more than ever, the entire world is seeing the high price of bigotry, racism, prejudice, racial profiling, etc.

May the Goddesses and Angels heal all of us, inside and out.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...