Monday, February 22, 2016

Snow Moon

Happy Full Moon Monday. It is always extra special when the Full Moon lands on the day named after The Moon. This is our last Winter Full Moon.

The Snow Moon rises in the energy of Virgo. All of my sun and Moon Virgo babies out there, this is your special Moon.


Tonight's Moon is aptly named because rain and snow is heading our way tomorrow in NYC. Since Winter is winding down, tonight and tomorrow night, is the perfect opportunity to think about what has happened to you this Winter?

Have you enjoyed your Winter? What deep insights or lessons have you learned? What wonderful surprises have come your way? Think now about what dreams and goals you like to see Manifest in Spring too.

I have been spending my Winter not only celebrating my birthday; also, the journey to release weight and get back in shape. My hard work is beginning to pay off. It echoes on my word of the year: Bloom.

If you have gotten off track with your goals and dreams, tonight is the perfect time to start again.

I am wishing you all a wonderful and luscious Full Moon.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...