Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wolf Moon Rising



First Full Moon of 2015.  The watery Cancer energy is filling the air fueling all those resolutions, word of the year and plans for this new year.

This moon has many names but my favorite is Wolf Moon. Wolves and Cancer are both linked to The Moon. All my Cancer, sun and moon babies, this is your special Moon.

For all of us, It is a time to feel all your feelings. Yes, especially those feelings you hide in the attics of your mind. What you push down, will eventually bubble up to the surface.

Look at all those resolutions, word of the year and 2015 plans. What is it you wish to feel when you accomplish your goals? The feelings can guide you on how best to make 2015 shine for you.

One of my favorite ways to tune into Wolf Energy is when I need to feel protected and strong. I imagine two big beautiful Wolves walking with me on either side. Instantly, I feel stronger. I walk with a regal bearing. The energy of dont-mess-with-me radiates around me which is useful especially out at night.

There are so many ways to celebrate a Full Moon. As always, do what resonates with you.

Here is more Full Moon ideas here and here.

Wishing you all a Happy Full Moon.

Shellsigna

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Shell,
I love that idea of imagining two wolves walking with you. I shall try that next time I need to feel protected thank you!
x

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey beautiful lady! Hope that you and the family are doing well!!! Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by to visit me sweetie! Hugs to you!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey beautiful lady! Hope that you and the family are doing well!!! Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by to visit me sweetie! Hugs to you!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring