Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dreamy Thursday : Honey Bee

Guess what? It's Thursday. Which means
it's Dreamy Thursday. I haven't done
a Dreamy Thursday post in ages. The idea
behind Dreamy Thursday is to share things,
people, ideas, places that give me that
warm dreamy in my heart.

About two weeks ago, Sean and I were
watching The Voice. I really liked Blake
Shelton as a judge. It made me curious
about his music. I looked Blake up on
You Tube. I found his song Honey Bee.
Which I now love and the video for
it is so pretty too. I play Honey Bee
every day.

Here is My Dream Thursday for you
the song Honey Bee by Blake Shelton.
Enjoy.


I love to hear what is making
you feel Dreamy lately.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...