Monday, February 27, 2012

Swan of Dreamers turns 4



Happy Monday, everyone. My sweet blog is 4 today!! Yipee.
I can't recall now when I started
reading blogs. I had this urge to jump into
this new blogging world. I worried about
what I write about? Who would read it? How
would people find me?


I have found it's in the doing that
you find all the answers. I started blogging
about what interested me. For months, I had
no comments. And on a rare day, I get one
comment.


After a while, people found me. And enjoyed
coming to Swan of Dreamers. I may not have
a thousand plus readers. What I do have is
kindred spirits who come here and share their
thoughts, love and comments with me. For
that I'm truly grateful.


If anyone is new to blogging, I say blog
with an open heart and a good spirit. Truly
what you give out, you do get back. I send
all my love to you, my wonderful and great
readers.



P.S. Keep Dreaming, Keep Doing and Remember
Dreams Do Come True.

Shellsigna

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy blog birthday Shell! I know what you mean about it being in the doing that you find the answers. I love blogging and am so glad I decided to join in!
I saw your Downton Abbey post below-it is great isn't it? Maggie Smith is hilarious.

Cindy said...

Happy blog birthday Shell, I am glad I stumbled onto your blog and that I have gotten to know you through your posts. you have a good heart and that is what keeps me coming back. dreams do come true. thanks for reminding me of that. hugs.

Elisa Day said...

Happy birthday to you blog! I read you blog because I always get so inspired about the things you write.

Laurel said...

Hi Beautiful Shell. Wanted to pop over and say Hi! I miss you!
Happy 4!
Grateful you are out there my Friend !

Natural Mothers Network said...

I couldn't agree with you more about blogging with an open heart and a good spirit, that truly
what you give out, you do get back. You rock and happy blogday! Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network

Happy Autumn

   Happy Autumn, my friends. I'm ready for this new season. Here is your card for Autumn. This is my Tarot card in the deck since The St...