Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spring is coming.

Feb 2nd is a day celebrated in many names:
Imbolc, Candlemas, Groundhog Day.


It is a day of honoring light and the
first stirrings of Spring. Depending
on where you are right now, Spring may
feel so faraway. Take heart, Spring
is coming.

* For today, light your candles.
You can put one candle in each
room in your house.

* Buy lovely flowers especially
in white and yellow to decorate.

* Bake or eat things with dairy products
in it.

* Make a list of your Spring goals.
And take stock of your Winter goals.

Wishing you all a beautiful Thursday.

Shellsigna

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Shell, We have been so blessed with our weather other than one or two very cold weeks, I am going to celebrate light and sunshine. How is little Jacob doing? I think of you often sweetie. hugs.

Judy Hartman said...

Hi Shell,
I love thinking that Spring is coming!! Very enlightening post!! Hope all's well with you!

Kathryn Costa said...

Today I heard a bird outside my office window. It sounded like spring. Thank you for the reminder to look ahead to spring and my new spring goals. Tonight when I light a candle, I will think you!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring