Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Way of The Swan



Sending all my love and wishes to
all the mothers out there. I'll
be spending the day with my mom
tomorrow.

In honor of the day, I'm going to
share some of the best of my mom's
words of wisdom.
I like to call it The Way of The Swan.
(Sounds very zen like.)

1) Always follow your instincts.

2) Know the consequences of your
actions for good and bad.

3) Your home is your castle.

4) Always do your best.

5) Once in a while you may have
to tell people off, to let them
know you are not to be messed with.

6) It is important to be honest
with yourself.

7) Believe in your dreams.

These truths have saved me time
and time again. Thanks, Mom!

Shellsigna

6 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I agree with all those truths. Have a great day with your Mom and Happy Mother's Day to her. Thanks Shell. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I love all of these things. Hope you have a wonderful time with your mom.

XOXO,
Celeste

Tristan Robin said...

What a charming post ... have a terrific day with your Mother!

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

Very wise words, indeed. Hope you and your Mommy had a wonderful day together.

Have a great week.

Javajune said...

Great list, your mom is a wise woman-aren't moms wonderful!
Thanks for the happy wishes, enjoy your day.
xo-jj

Lady Prism said...

*So true! Lovely points to ponder, Shell.*

Sending love..

Wordless Wednesday: Spring