Friday, May 15, 2009

Bliss

I had all these ideas on what to post. My brain is a bit fried today. When I feel like this, I have to keep things simple.

I'm going to share this video called Beautiful by the group Late Night Alumni. A dreamy song perfect for a Friday. As you listen to the song think on this.



Just imagine your on a gorgeous beach somewhere...
Your have your bathing suit on: one piece, two piece or swimming trunks. I have on a beautiful blue one piece and a bright colored sarong. Your lying on the beach with your special someone. Or he/she is coming out the water to be with you. This person can be someone your with now or someone from your past. Or even someone famous or imaginary. Your there on this beach together and everything is perfect.

Bliss.

Have a beautiful Friday everyone. As always, Sweet Dreams to you all.

5 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Bliss! Have a beautiful weekend my Dear Shell! :o)

Smiles...

Beverly

GlorV1 said...

Have a great weekend Shell. I enjoyed the underwater experience. So many beautiful creatures under us. Take care.

Tristan Robin said...

Fab video! Thanks! I'm going to forward it on to others.

...the photo ain't that bad either LOL

Genie Sea said...

Perfect way to start my Saturday :) Have a lovely weekend sweetie :)

Marie said...

Thanks for this BLISS, Shell!

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...