Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainy Monday




Hallmark moments so far in April:

1) Reconciling with my Dark Knight.

2) Going to see the play Mary Stuart on Broadway. Inspiring my own work on my monologue of Queen Margaret from Shakespeare's Henry 6.

3) Jumping in and taking on my first Drama Tutor gig.

Today has been busy for me. I decided to leave you with a small video that I whipped up on the spur of the moment. The poem is Acquainted with The Night by Robert Frost. It is read by the talented Ron Perlman from the album Love and Hope. If your a Beauty and Beast Fan or love to hear poetry read, it is must get cd.





As always, Sweet Dreams to you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Take some time to relax tonight...enjoy listening to the rain on the window panes...

Genie Sea said...

Wonderful :) Ah rain is so soothing :)

Emily said...

drama tutor - awesome idea!
I want to learn to be dramatic.
every day.
bright blessings,
-Em

Anonymous said...

I love the rain! It's my favorite part of Spring.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i love NY so much to do and see!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

OH Girl you are such a romantic and I love it!!! This was one of my favorites programs! It was wonderful just listening to it! Very soothing indeed.

Wordless Wednesday: Spring