Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Touch of Melancholy

Today my mind is lost in mists of time and memories. It is a foggy day in The Bronx which fits my melancholy mood. I long for a velvet chocolate cloak to wear. I can don it and wander my local Park, where I can be with my thoughts..


Think on precious friends hid in death's dateless night,. Try to deal with my grief and recall sweet memories. And say But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, All losses are restored and sorrows end.For only Shakespeare can write as eloquently, as I feel today.

There are times when I walk around. I can feel someone next to me and even reaching out to hold my hand. Though I can't see him, I know Sean is still with me. Today, I'm remembering. Sometimes it makes me sad and other times happy. That is way of grief. To be authentic, I must allow the sadness to come in. This feeling will not stay forever; It just needs to be expressed.

I wish for all you sunshine and sweet dreams.

PS. Second picture comes from intergrata.com; I did pretty it up all on my own.

3 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

:-)

lovely and poignant

Her Speak said...

what a heartfelt post--I can really feel your sorrow. Sometimes it feels perfect to feel sad, the right reaction at the right time. You are healing. :)

Sending you warm thoughts~*
Molly

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

I love you, sweetheart and my prayers are with you in your sadness. Don't let it linger too long.

What a beautiful post.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...