Hi everyone. My mom is still taking baby steps with being online. I'm hoping to get her signed up with an e-mail address by week's end. It's Wednesday, I feel it's time for more Random facts about me!
1) I've been drawn to the color Pink for Spring.
2) I'm enjoying the freedom of being single; I can take time to get clear on the type of man I want to attract in my life.
3) I'm craving to read Jane Eyre, so I can return to Thornfield Hall with Jane and Mr. Rochester.
4) I have to find out when Toshi Kubota is performing in NYC, so I can see him perform live. He's a soulful Japanese man.
5) I also want to get this CD again. I lost it when my computer crashed. Along with music from the tv show, Ron Perlman is reading poetry as Vincent. It is beautiful. Always get me in a dreamy and romantic state of mind.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. It's time to go out and get into an adventure or two. I'll be back tomorrow. As always, sweet dreams to you all.