Friday, February 27, 2009
Today is Swanofdreamers' first Birthday. It was a year ago today I took the plunge to start my blog. I had no idea how to do it. Would people come? Can I even write anything interesting enough all the time? So many questions and concerns.
This is what I have learned along the way.
1) The best way to learn is by doing.
2) Once you dive in, you get help in the most unexpected places.
3) Don't be afraid to be yourself in your blog. Put in all the wacky, serious, fun and adventure that is you in it.
4) You can be inspired by other bloggers; never forget your blog is original because you are. There is only one you in the whole world. Celebrate what makes you.
5) Be patient, people will find you.
6) Most importantly, your blog will evolve as you do. Go with it and see what happens.
Now for the winner of the Swanofdreamers' First Giveaway..(Drumroll please.)
Lisa of GroggyFroggy. Congratulations!!! Send me an e-mail with your home address so I can ship you your prize. Thanks everyone for entering!
I am sending loveto all who come here to read Swanofdreamers. It is wonderful to know my slice of the universe brings a smile to all who come here. So, I'm off to now go around in blogland and see what's happening with all of you.
Sweet Dreams to you all.