It's a beautiful sunny day in The Bronx. Even my cat, Mabel is sitting next to the window to get some sun. It's still cold. The High is 23 degrees. C'est la vie.
I have been late of sharing the love on blog awards I have gotten. So this time I'm sending two blog awards. I got the LUV blog award from the creative designer Maritessb.Thank you, Maritessb. Of course, there are rules for the award and here they are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
Who gave me the this LUV award: Maritessb
Now, here is my list of LUV-LY blogs:
Before I give The LUV award. I'm going to break the rules a little bit here. (As I always do.)
I'm also passing on this wonderful award called the Blogging Brings Us Closer award which I got from Kathryn and Lisa
To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us "close" - being close through proxy].
These both go to the following eight. I know I'm probably forgetting some people. If I have, I will get you the next time around. I give these awards in love and friendship. If you already have one of these awards already then you can just take one. You can follow your own rules with awarding them to others.
Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist
Jennlui of A Trinket Treasure
Lauren of ButtonWillowCottage
Suzie of Chez Sacred Suzie
Caroline of The Zen In You
Maithri of Soaring Impulse
Lisa of Celebrate Creativity in all Forms
Hanna of IHanna's Creative Space
I also wanted to share a cool on-line magazine for those who may be into the Victorian era. They have great articles on the time period with clothes, lifestyle, gardening, etc. It's called Victoriana Magazine
I think that's all for now. Wow, this was a long and involved post. I'll be back tomorrow. Sweet dreams to you all.