Friday, January 11, 2019

Word of the Year: Magic

Happy Friday, my friends. How has the New Year
started for you? Honestly, I had a rocky start.
Which I ultimately feel needed happen to clear some
issues for me. I feel lighter and ready to get
things manifesting in 2019.

Which comes to my word of the year which is
Magic.
Yes, when 2018 was waning, I kept seeing the
word Magic. It followed me when I heard people
talked. I took the divine hints and made it my word.

Picking a word for a year is serious business
for me. My two previous words Romance and Bliss
truly brought wonderful people and events in
my life. What delights will Magic bring in my
life? I can't wait to see.

I hope your word of the year brings you much
happiness. Here is Olivia Newton-John singing
us out with Magic from the film Xanadu.







Shellsigna

No comments:

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...