Monday, July 23, 2018

Manifest Monday : Big Dreams

Happy Monday, my friends. I like to plan big wild dreams.
It gives me a glowing feeling in my heart. I have something
lovely to look forward to. Most of the time they do manifest
in ways I could never have imagined.


I want to go on a luxury cruise. I have been on a cruise.
I want to experience the top of the line cruise experience.
I subscribe to the Cunard Cruise catalog. I put up this
of their World Voyage for 2020.




Honestly, I have Jake. Going for 4 months on a cruise
doesn't appear feasible. Still, I can dream. Who knows
maybe when Jake is older, I can go. Or I even homeschool
him and take him with me. The best thing is to tell the
Universe, hey I desire this. Be open to how it manifests.

Whatever dreams you have whether they be big or small. Don't
discount them. Leave room for the magic and the energy of
your dreams to manifest.


Shellsigna

No comments:

May the 4th Be With You

 Today took a very exciting turn for me today. I did my May the 4th Be With You post for the day on my main page and in my stories. Here is ...