Monday, May 14, 2018

Manifest Monday: Get Happy

Happy Monday, my friends. What makes you happy?
Where your happiness is your gold mine for
manifesting a great life.

Why? Your energy is glowing like a big sun. Your bright
energy is a beacon for matching energy to come your way.
Like attracts like, right?


(Me on a cold and happy day in April.)

Do something everday that makes you happy. Allow yourself
to be lit up within. Then watch how manifestations, some new
or older ones,become real in your life. Here is my example

For years, I was obsessed about getting in SAG. The Screen
Actors Guild. I felt like it was important for my career.
It was. Then I decided to have a baby. Some of my acting
longings got overshadowed with wanting to be a mom. Having
Jake was and still is the biggest and happiest event
I ever manifested in my life. About seven months
after I had Jacob, guess what came in the mail:
my SAG card. AFTRA, the other acting union I was in,
merged with SAG after many years of negotiating.

I felt like since I was so happy with being a mom. Another
long held wish came through for me.

So, get happy and watch how that happy energy attracts
wonderful events, experiences and people to your life.

Have a great Manifesting Monday


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...