Saturday, November 11, 2017

11/11

Happy 11/11 today.

What to do on this magical flowing good energy day?



Here are a few suggestions for you:

* Write down 11 wishes for yourself and people you love.

* Wear your favorite piece of clothing today.

* Write out your own personal manifesto.

* Look at the remaining weeks of 2017 and schedule something fun for yourself every week.

* Go outside and take a walk in your local park.

* Go through your closet and donate all those old clothes you never wear.

* Whenever you see 11:11 or 1:11, make a wish or check in to see where your thoughts are.

* See if any other numbers combination follow you around. Research what that means

* If you like to play the lottery like me, today is the perfect day to play. Which I did earlier and won a free ticket for tonight's lottery.


Shellsigna

No comments:

May the 4th Be With You

 Today took a very exciting turn for me today. I did my May the 4th Be With You post for the day on my main page and in my stories. Here is ...