Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Back in Business
Finally after staying up till 2am in the morning and spending another couple of hours today searching, I found a blog design I like. I got a HTML book to help me so I can tweak the design myself. It's so funny that I learned HTML way back in High School but forgot all about it till recently. So I hope of all of you like the new look. As the days go on, I'm going to work on it more. I have to put back up my pictures and links as well. That won't take long. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark and Chris: The Birthday Boys
Happy Birthday to my two lifelong favorites! I have adored Mark Hamill and Christopher Reeve respectively since I was 8 and 9! That's ...
-
Two days ago, I had a knock on my door. I opened the door to see this most curious woman. She said the pleasure of my company was requested...
-
Many years ago in a faraway land called The Bronx, there lived a little girl named Michelle. Her mom affectionately called her Shell. When S...
-
I am delighted to be part of Vanessa's Halloween Party. For all of you I have a faerie story to share. It was the night after Autumn ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment