Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Last Jedi


Luke Skywalker for me has been a life long friend to me. I have turned to him for inspiration and direction in my life time and time again.




It has been 40 years since I sat in a darkened movie theater and met Luke Skywalker.
I will be going to see my old friend again tomorrow. We are both older, past our fiery idealistic youth and perhaps have witnessed things we never thought we see.Luke may be weathered, the boy who blew up the death star and wants to do good is still there.



Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shell, all I can say is: Oh, my Goddess!

Although I AM more of a Star Trek fan, I do LOVE Star Wars, and I cannot wait to watch this.

I have been taking it easy the last few weeks, as you may recall from my newest YouTube video. Nonetheless, I do look forward to watching "The Last Jedi," and have truly drooled the few times I have watched the trailers for it!

Indeed, Luke Skywalker has been a great friend to many of us, and yet, there is an air of mystery to him now. As for Mark Hamill, he may no longer be tasty chicken, but damn, he still FINE!

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...