Monday, March 27, 2017

New Moon on Monday

Happy Monday night, my friends. I am writing to you on a misty Monday evening. Close to 11pm, the first New Moon of the astrological start of year will commence.

It is a New Moon in Aries. Aries energy is just like it's symbol the Ram. Full of wild, strong energy ready for action.



How do use that fiery Aries energy? My moon sign is in Aries. I tell you when I feel my fiery nature come upon me, I use it all up constructively. Utilize that inner fire to...

🐏 Finish old projects.
🐏 Clean your drawers, closets, and any place in your home that needs tlc.
🐏 Make new financial goals; also, ask for a raise or raise your prices.
🐏 Let go and make a fun playdate with your partner or best friend.
🐏 Learn to stand up for yourself more. Ask for what you want directly.
🐏 Do or get something that makes you feel sexy!

Ride that Aries energy and have fun in whatever you do.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shell, thank you for another great post. And I especially loved that you included the amazing artwork of THE Josephine Wall. A client was the one that introduced me to her line of Western Astrology Sign artworks, in the form of greeting cards. I know which Signs I shall be purchasing and soon. Not to mention she illustrated an Oracle Card Deck. Four, actually, but I digress.

Indeed, I was so busy I had forgotten to share on social media the video of Duran Duran's "New Moon on Monday!" So happy that you took over for me, this time!

Aries is not only the first Sign of the Western Zodiac, but it is also the Pioneering Sign and the Sign of New Beginnings. I noticed that my "New Moon Wish List" had items that were for new beginnings, in the long-term, as well as items that I wish to see manifested between this past Monday, March 27, and the next New Moon (a New Moon in Taurus) on Wednesday, April 26, 2017.

I have a feeling I shall use all the recommendations you listed every time the Moon is Waxing in Aries.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...