Friday, September 30, 2016

Romance yourself

Friday is kissed by the energy of Venus/Aphrodite. Let's pump up that love energy for ourselves. Whether you are married, spoken for or single, we always have to keep our self love well filled up.


Today or plan on another Friday to Romance yourself. Do something nice for you!!! Your aim is to get that warm fuzzy feeling inside after your done.

Here are some recent Romance yourself ideas I have done:

* Made a homemade coconut oil vanilla brown sugar scrub for myself to use in the bath.

* Went Accessories window shopping for future style ideas.

* Sat down in my local park to soak in sunlight

* Laid down in my bed for thirty minutes on the weekend for the sole purpose to daydream and relax.

Now this floats my boat. You have to find what works for you. In the wise words of Oscar Wilde: To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

Love yourself, first, last and always. Have a great weekend, everyone.
P.S. Today is the New Moon. That wonderful Lunar energy will give you an extra sparkly boost.


Shellsigna

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...