Monday, November 30, 2015

From Vincent to Catherine with Love...

Happy Monday, my friends. I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend. We sure did. I found this last night while I was working. I been a fan of Beauty and the Beast, the original tv show, since it first aired in 1987. Especially love that it highlighted my home: New York.




This goes out to all my romantic dreamy fellow fans out there. There was a telephone line you could call where Ron Perlman, who played by Vincent, would read letters he wrote to Catherine. A kind soul uploaded it on you tube. I had no idea these existed! There are seven videos all together. Here is the first video. It is truly lovely. Enjoy, my friends.





Shellsigna

1 comment:

Laura said...

Fabulous! Thank you for sharing!

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...