Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 27th: Somewhere in Time Day

Hello, my friends. Somewhere in Time is one of my favorite movies. If you are longtime reader here, then you may know my love for this wonderful romantic gem. Today June 27th is the day Christopher Reeve's character Richard Collier goes back in time to meet Elise McKenna, played by Jane Seymour, in 1912.



For me, Christopher and Jane are in my top favorite screen couples. They both radiate together on the screen. I first saw Somewhere in Time on HBO, back in the day, at 11 and I was transfixed. Since then I have watched it countless times. Christopher Reeve for me is still one of my favorites.


Here is his second meeting with Elise. Though his first time in 1912. If that doesn't make sense to you, go watch Somewhere in Time. You can watch it on Netflix and on YouTube. Enjoy.



Shellsigna

2 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

Oh this film looks divine!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I was scrolling through your wonderful blog and saw this post!!! This is my all time favorite movie!! I was lucky enough to see it when it first came out as a TV movie. I have it on DVD and have the sound track!!

I am your newest follower!! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words!! Kudos to your mom for being and RN and retiring!! I can not wait to go part time in a week!

Hugs,
Deb

Wordless Wednesday: Spring