Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dreamy Thursday: Four Romantic Dreamy Movies

Happy Thursday, my friends.
I'm going to bring back my Dreamy Thursday
posts, where I share things, places,
people that give me that happy dreamy
feelings.
To kick it off, I'm sharing these
four dreamy romantic films
to get you through a sultry summer day.




1. September Affair starring Joan Fontaine and Joseph Cotten. (On Netflix)
2. History is Made at Night starring Charles Boyer and Jean Arthur. (on Hulu)
3. Cairo Time starring Patricia Clarkson and Alexander Siddig. (on Netflix)
4. The Lost Moment starring Robert Cummings and Susan Hayward. (on Netflix)


You can read my previous posts about them by clicking on the movie title.
Enjoy.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...